This all falls on Conor McGregor’: Jason Whitlock on who’s accountable for the UFC 229 brawl
– respectable factor. however at the conclusion of the day, I blame Conor McGregor. I blame him greater than Khabib. I blame him more than Dana White. Conor McGregor, to me, has reached his expiration element. He has made a bunch of cash off of a little bit of a fraud and a sham, to me. In terms– made a bunch of money fighting Mayweather in a battle that we knew was a sham.
And so he is a fraudulent grownup right here, when it comes to he set the tone for all of this. when you commence speaking about a person’s faith, if you inaugurate talking about a man’s father– I do not want to excuse what Khabib did, but I get it. You launch speaking about a person’s religion, you inaugurate speakme about his parents, you deliver all that into it– and Conor McGregor has gotten away with this for far too lengthy.
I didn’t like the promotion of Conor versus Floyd when there became all that cursing and just stupidity, and that they stored having all these press conferences where no person might discuss with each and every other like they have been human beings. and that i get the combat game is gruesome. however I simply feel the complete– Conor McGregor took a dump on himself over the last couple years. And this became inevitable that someone turned into gonna have this form of reaction.
after which in the preliminary response to the full publish-combat melee– oh, my god, Conor acquired attacked from in the back of. He was sucker punched.
MARCELLUS WILEY: LAUGHS appropriate, right.
– after which, when you actually go seem on the film–
MARCELLUS WILEY: Oh, yes.
– He threw the primary punch at someone in Khabib’s camp. and then Khabib’s camp overreacted and got here into the ring and took a punch at Conor. This all falls on Conor McGregor. and some individuals before the demonstrate have been upset or disagree with this grasp. I feel there may be a lot of similarity between Conor McGregor and Ronda Rousey.
– Uh-huh. I agree.
– both of them frauds and overhyped.
– I cannot go there, however–
– i will go there. i will go all out.
– now not fraud, that left hand is rarely a fraud.
MARCELLUS WILEY: individuals have went to sleep– champions have went to sleep with that left hand. it really is now not fraud.
– I get it.
– it truly is not fraudulent there.
– but to me, the UFC needs to http://www.mc88bet.net flow away from this.